Long Term TargetsBuild Green
Any future facilities for Global SRVCS will follow a green footprint whether is it new construction or renovated construction.
Continue to Calculate and Manage Energy Needs
- Measure and continue to review data center
- Breakdown power by transaction
- Continue to improve best practices
- Engage new tools to allow efficiencies
Adopt New Technologies
- Work with vendors to deliver innovative products/services
- Embrace next generation technology to aid in sustainable development
Reward Workers Who Stretch Our “Green” Thinking
- Quarterly bonus incentives for employees who find or limit non-motorized transportation
- Yearly bonus for employees that identify new partners/ technologies to aid in our vision.
Our Sustainability for a Better World Plan is part of an overall vision to complete a strategic business strategy that will include a management plan, financial statements, risk analysis, operations and marketing plan, as well as an action plan, all rooted in our quest to create a sustainable business model.
As Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. once challenged: “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Our environment matters to us at Global SRVCS and we intend to voice that concern with our actions and contribution to sustaining a better world for everyone.